Welcome To Cibolo Canyons Veterinary Hospital
Let us be your "family practice doctor for pets!"
Attention Clients due to COVID-19 we have some temporary changes to our daily schedules and procedures.
This is a difficult time with COVID-19 and for the safety of everyone, we are making some changes to our daily schedule when clients typically accompany their pets during their appointment. CCVH's top priority is the safety of our team, doctors, our clients and their pets! In order to continue offering our services and to keep within the CDC and WHO guidelines we are making the following changes to our client protocol for as long as the recommendations are in place. We request all clients showing any signs or think they may have the illness that is associated with COVID-19 to please remain at home and do not bring your pet to CCVH. You may contact us by phone and we will try to accommodate a very limited tele-medicine option.
- We are asking pet owners not to enter the CCVH building in order to minimize contact.
- Please clean your carrier,leash and collar as carefully as possible prior to arrival.
- When clients arrive for their appointment, they should contact our office (210) 494-8880 and press "0" from the parking lot and let us know the vehicle they are in. We will get a brief history by phone and while the owner remains in their vehicle, our staff member will come and collect the pet for their appointment while the owner waits in their car in the parking lot.
- Once the pet has been fully evaluated, the technician and/or doctor will contact the client by phone to go over their findings, recommendations and answer any questions they may have. The client will then be transferred to a receptionist for payment by phone. We ask our clients to please use credit cards or care credit, and not cash at this time.
- A receipt will be printed or emailed to the client and their pet will be returned from one of our team members.
- Clients picking up food or prescriptions, please call from the parking lot , identify their vehicle and we will collect payment by phone and a staff member will bring the item to the table outside the main doors for pick up.
- Day admits for boarding,grooming and pets to be seen and left with us for the day to pick up later will follow the same protocol: Call from the parking lot, our staff member will take all information by phone and they will meet you at your car for your pet. At pick up, do the same and call us from the parking lot for payment by phone and we will bring your receipt and pet out to you.
Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation during these times!
Health For Your Loved Companion
Your pet’s health is our concern. Cibolo Canyons Veterinary Hospital provides the highest quality service with compassionate care. Our facility is designed to be a comfortable and calming environment for our patients and their owners, and we will partner with you in the health care of your pets from pediatrics to geriatrics.
Preventative Medicine And Client Education
At Cibolo Canyons Veterinary Hospital, we believe in the advantages of using preventative medicine education. Our doctors and team communicate with owners about their pets' needs and discuss the specific value of our services to help make decisions that are right for their family.
Our Doctors and team love and care for your pets as their own!
Due to COVID-19 schedule may be changed, if you have any questions in regards to the schedule please call us to confirm (210) 494-8880.
This is the list of Saturdays we are open for 2020:
|June 27||Dr. Fehlis|
|July 18||Dr. Fehlis|
|July 25||Dr. McGlothlin|
|August 8||Dr. McGlothlin|
|August 22||Dr. Fehlis|
|September 19||Dr. McGlothlin|
|October 17||Dr. Fehlis|
|November 7||Dr. McGlothlin|
|December 12||Dr. Fehlis|